Sunday, September 25, 2011

Support the global revolution!

 I really wish I was in NY right now. So I'm doing my patriotic duty to spread the word about this. Basically, people are camping out at Zucotti park near Wall Street. Everybody needs to know about this, especially people who live in New York because there's like 10 million or so people that live there. I'm sure not a whole lot of people know what's going on because the media's silence on this is deafening. I bet you might not have even known that 1,000 environmental activists got arrested in front of the White house.














This is the link:
http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution




ll Street, UPS Store 118A #205, NY, NY 10038. As far as I know, this is how you can send supplies to our freedom fighters. Don't send cash or checks. Money orders are fine. If I get a chance to go, I'll bring a lot of stuff with me.


For the betterment of the world and the heralding in of a new society. More updates soon. Solidarity strikes everywhere in your respective hometowns: Organize them. Tell people to join you in them. Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment